Your privacy is very important to us. In this section you must read this policy to learn about what data is collected, how your personal data is collected from you and how we wish to use your data from our site(https://ecigmaverick.co.uk). We insist that you read the policy outlined in this section and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com
When visiting our site or just browsing through our site to view our products or services , our system will automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your IP address, time zone, web browser, web browser and some of the cookies that have been installed on your device.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION?
- “Cookies” are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, vist https://www.avast.com/c-enable-disable-cookies
- “Log files” A log file is a file that keeps a registry of events, processes, messages and communication between various communicating software applications and the operating system. Log files are present in executable software, operating systems and programs whereby all the messages and process details are recorded. Every executable file produces a log file where all activities are noted. To find out more information, please visit https://www.techopedia.com/definition/5445/log-file
How Do we process your data, how do we do it and why do we need it?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through our Site(Including the arrangement of shipping and the provision of your invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we may use your personal information to:
- Get in touch with you
- Monitor our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, only when you have agreed for us to share this information with you.
Furthermore, we use the device information that we collect from you when you browse our site in order to help us screen for potential risk or fraud(specifically, your IP address), and also ways for us to discover how we can optimise our site( for example, creating analytics based on the traffic that we receive and deduce which products or services are doing well and vice versa)
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
As highlighted in the Age verification section, we use your personal information to carry out age verification checks, as we have been required by the government to carry out such checks in order to ensure that our customers are 18+ and we use account 1 for our age verification provider
We also share your personal information with other third parties, such as Woocommerce to power our online store, if you would like to read more about how Woocommerce uses your personal information, you can find out more here
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site and enable us to produce relevant marketing, provision of products, as well as areas that need improvement for the overall customer experience. If you would like to see how Google uses your personal information, you can find out more here
You also have the ability to opt out of Google analytics and not offer your personal information to be used. You can opt out of Google analytics here
We share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, search warrant or other lawful information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
*If you are an EU resident, you have the right to have to access personal information we hold about you and also have the ability to ask that your personal information be updated, deleted or corrected. If you would like to exercise this right, please don’t hesitate and contact us through the information below.
Additionally, if you are an EU resident we understand the nature of our business requires us to process your information in order to fulfil contracts that you have agreed to i.e. marking an order, or otherwise choosing to pursue our permitted business interest listed above. Additionally, we must also make you aware that your information will be transferred outside of Europe and to Global API’s.
HOW DO WE HANDLE DATA RETENTION?
When you are carrying out an order through our site, we will maintain your order information for our records uncles and until you notify us that you would like this information to be deleted.
This Website is not intended for the use of anyone under the age of 18 and we have any effective age verification in place to mitigate this during the order journey. In addition, we have a notification window that appears to confirm your age before you enter our site.
WE DO NOT TRACK YOU
* It’s important to understand that we do not alter our “Sites data collection” and use methods when we a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
In this section we highlight an important aspect of our private policy, as we may update our private policy from time to time in order to reflect what is required to stay legitimate, for example, changes to our practice or other legal obligations that apply to our legitimate business interests.
Terms & conditions
71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ